• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Another new blog...

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, April 18, 2006

    Another new blog...

    I decided to start a new blog to document my pregnancy! It'll be about my pregnancy and Kalynn as well..

    Where do I begin..December 2005, I found out that I was pg..Unfortunately, I lost it in Feb 2006. We were devestated..

    In March, we were surprised when I got a positive pregnancy test!! I was a little leary because I was afraid of me having another m/c, or something was weird..

    So, I get a Dr's appt and have an u/s..To our shock, we saw TWO! We were having twins!! I thought I was going to pass out..We got to see and hear their heartbeats. They also have their own sacs which is good. I was also told that I will probably give birth 3-6 weeks early..

    So, I have already told family and friends...I am just in shock...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home