• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Taking it easy

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, April 18, 2006

    Taking it easy

    I think I overdid it a few days ago...I can't do the things that I used to, which includes running..Then, Bill hurt his AC joint, so I had to take care of Bill and Kalynn..Bill couldn't do a lot of things with his right arm.

    Kalynn is just full of boundless energy and it's REALLY hard for me to keep up with her.. She's just crazy..In fact today, she was literally bouncing off the walls..She would run into one wall and then run into the other wall on the other side of the room. She did this for a few minutes..Then after that she ran in circles, just screaming. Yes, she's like this ALL the time..Well, except when she's asleep..

    So, by the end of the day I am exhausted..

    Bill's been pretty good. Housework has gone to the back burner, I just can't keep up..Fortunately, Bill is very understanding and doesn't complain.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home