• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: One more day!

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, April 25, 2006

    One more day!

    One more day til my appt and I can't wait! I'm actually looking forward to it!

    Kalynn's been really interested about the babies in mommy's tummy..She wants to know about them, and asks me "They're growing and growing?"

    We've gotten a few things for CHEAP off of Ebay. I'm excited..We got a stroller, 2 carseats, and a bouncy chair.

    Well, I better go. I'll give a better update tomorrow after my appt...



    Before I go, our word for the day: SUPPORTIVE...Even when someone thinks their choice is dumb and stupid...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home