• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Appts today

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, April 26, 2006

    Appts today

    First appt this AM was a mammogram. Ended up with a sonogram instead (they don't do mammograms on pregnant women), which is fine with me. Everything looks fine!

    Then, the next appt was my OB appt. I'm up 4 lbs, which is surprising. Seems like I'm eating non stop! I'm exactly where I need to be (I need to gain 1 lb per week). And we got to have a sonogram! Everything looks really good, and growing. It was so neat to see how much they've changed and watch them wriggling around in there!

    Here they are:
    Twin B
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Twin A
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home