• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, May 31, 2007

    It was an ok day. Kalynn had swimming lessons. It went ok, until about the end of it. She started to have a meltdown. I'm not sure why, I think she was just too cold. We'll try again tomorrow. I'm really hoping we can do another couple of sessions, because to me, it's important that she get used to the water and learn how to swim.

    Got home and had to take Ronin to the Dr. Holy cow, it was SOOOO easy taking one baby out!! We even went to Walmart to get a few things. Just had him in the Mei Tai and we were good to go. Even the Dr was intrigued with the Mei Tai LOL

    Anyway, not much else is going on..

    Oh a few comments I wanted to say

    #1) YES you CAN handle having twins. You wouldn't have a choice (someone was talking about how they thought they couldn't handle twins)

    #2) YES you can have twins even with no history of twins

    OK, gotta run.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home