• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, May 28, 2007

    Met my friend Lisa for lunch today. I took all the kids with me so Bill could get some sleep. He hasn't had a lot of sleep these past few weeks. Last night was same old same old.

    We had a little "incident". Lisa and I were talking and I felt something warm go down my leg..I look down and Ronin had a blow out..YUCK. Poop was all over my leg. Fortunately, there were some moms who were very understanding and got me some napkins. I got myself cleaned up and Ronin changed, so it was good after that..

    Now we're home. The boys should be taking a nap here soon.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home