• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, May 28, 2007

    Yup, I'm still awake..Maybe that frappucino wasn't a good idea..Doh. Ronin's already been up once..

    need sleep..Tomorrow is Kalynn's first swimming lesson (if it doesn't rain).

    Also tomorrow, Bill has a physical (which I'm glad, he needs one). I think Friday we are going to a place called Splash Factory in Mansfield. It's just a bunch of fountains and water guns, stuff like that. I think Kalynn will enjoy it.

    Went to Home Depot. We are contemplating putting new flooring in. It's either going to be Pergo or new carpet..Not sure yet..I think I want to do Pergo. Depends on $$. I wish $$ grew on trees.

    OK, going to try to get some sleep.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home