• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, May 26, 2007

    Yesterday, ended up not doing anything. I had forgotten that Brandon was going out of town..So, we stayed in. Yay. Not. I hate staying home..

    Last night sucked beans. Ronin kept waking up, starting at 11pm. I got up the first 3 x's, then I had Bill get up and bring them to me. I think it was about 6 x's having to get up.

    On to happy news..Ronin sat up by himself yesterday!!! He had to prop himself..Ryker is stringing more constanants together. He's been saying "mamamamamamama" for awhile. He's been saying "bababa" and "dadada"

    I cut my finger this morning :( I was getting a diaper out of the dryer and I had a snappi in my hand. The dryer closed and the snappi got caught in the dryer and on my finger..Uhh yeah..OUCH.

    Anyhoo, I guess I better go..Ronin's still awake, I'm going to try to get him to go to sleep.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home