• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Is it MOnday yet?

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, April 30, 2006

    Is it MOnday yet?

    I'm 11 weeks!

    Saturday was pretty good! Kalynn had her gumnastics/dance class. She had a rough start. She didn't want me to leave, but the instructors were able to get her distracted. After that, she had a good time!

    Went to see our friends Naomi and Chad. Naomi is one of my best friends and she's pregnant too! She's 3 weeks ahead of me. It's really neat to go through this exciting time in our lives together..

    Today, not much is going on. Just lazed around, went to the grocery store and did laundry. This week should be a non eventful week.

    2 more weeks til the 2nd trimester!

    I started an Expectnet Game..Go to www.expectnet.com and type in Celestetwins on the left handside where it says "invited guests".
    It's a game where you can guess what I'm having, how big they'll be, and when they'll be born. FYI, I will probably go anywhere 3-6 weeks early..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home