• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, January 23, 2007

    Man, the past few days have been crazy. Both boys have been little fuss buckets. I don't know what's going on!


    Sometimes, I feel that it'd be "easier" with one baby. Don't get me wrong, I love having twins, but there are days (like yesterday and today) that are just so overwhelming. During the day, I barely have time to go to the bathroom or even eat lunch. Sometimes I feel like I'm being pulled in all different directions. But, like my mom said, there will be good days and bad days.


    Anyway, I better go to bed while the gettin's good. Both boys are asleep.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home