• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, January 13, 2007

    We had a pretty good week so far. The boys are continuing to set a predictable pattern, which is nice.

    So, Dr's etc tell parents not to put babies on their tummy. Well, that's the ONLY way that Ronin will sleep. He's been in our bed. I"m nervous about putting him in his own crib. So last night, I put him in the cosleeper and he slept for a good 6-7 hours!! Maybe in a few days/weeks I'll be brave enough to put him in his own crib. That's one thing that AP (attachment parenting) advocates, but for us, I feel it's better for everyone to be in their own cribs/beds. I did the same thing with Kalynn, she slept with us until she was 3 months, which was when she slept through the night. I like having my bed to myself. And having the evening alone when everyone's in bed too.

    Yesterday was pretty good. Kalynn went to Mimi's house. Then after that, we went to dinner with a couple of friends. I am SO glad I have a sling in the car. Ronin likes to be held A LOT (which, I don't mind at all), so I put him in my sling and I can do things (like right now, he's in my sling). When we're out, when he gets cranky, I can put him in the sling, and he's happy as a clam!

    I got some more pics, I'll post those next.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home