• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: What a day!!

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, January 03, 2007

    What a day!!

    Uggh, so the night before was NOT fun. Ronin was super fussy. I'd rock him, he'd be asleep, I'd lay him down and bam! He's awake. I got up again, rocked him, and tried to put him down, no luck. Rinse and repeat til about 4am.

    I ended up going to the livingroom, putting him in the pnp and sleeping in the livingroom.

    Kalynn woke up around 9am. I tried putting her down for a nap but she didn't sleep. That evening, I was thinking about going out to eat, but Kalynn was in a HORRIBLE mood. She cried, screamed, threw tantrums, and just wasn't a pretty picture. So I decided against going anywhere. Good thing too. At one point, all 3 kids were screaming and crying. I felt like running to my room and locking the door. I sent Kalynn to bed (after her screaming "I'm not tiiiiiirreeed!!!" She went to sleep a few minutes later.

    Last night wasn't too bad. It only took me a couple of times to rock Ronin to sleep. He got up 2x's to nurse but hey, I'll take it.

    Thank goodness I have one good sleeper

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home