• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, January 22, 2007

    This past week wasn't too shabby!

    Wed, we got SNOW!!



    All the school districts were closed except Bill's. I was none too happy. Bill went to work but he got there ok.

    Kalynn wanted to play outside so I let her. She had a BLAST!






    The rest of the week wasn't too bad, besides the weather.

    The boys are asleep right now, so that's nice!!

    Yesterday we went and visited my dad in Forney. I enjoyed the visit, and I think dad and Allie did too, or at least I hope so! LOL

    Last night when we got home, I rocked Ronin for not even an hour and he went to sleep. He slept from about 11pm til 6am!! SO happy about that. Hopefully, he'll get to the point where I can put him down and he can go to sleep on his own. I will not let him CIO (cry it out) so that is not an option. And, even if I did do CIO, most books will tell you that under 6 months is too young.

    OH! On to good news!! We will be getting a minivan!!! We are getting a nice chunk of change from the tax refund, plus the $$ we have left over from Christmas. I am SO happy that we are going to get one! It is such a tight fit in the Camry. It drives me nuts when Ronin cries and I can't do anything about it.

    Anyway, it's feeding time..Gotta go

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home