• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, January 08, 2007

    We had a pretty good week overall!! I think we're getting into a routine/schedule of sorts.


    The boys wake up for a bit, and then they nurse. Shortly thereafter, they take a nap. Wake up to nurse, play for a bit, another nap. And that's pretty much it.

    Ronin sleeps much better on his tummy, but I don't feel quite comfortable letting him sleep like that in the nursery, so he's still with us. Ryker is in his own crib and sleeps from 9pm til about 4am. I nurse him and then he sleeps about 3 more hours.

    We also had a pretty good weekend overall! We went out to eat on Friday. I was NOT happy with Kalynn's behavior. One of my biggest pet peeves are children running around in restaurants. Not only is it rude, but it's also dangerous. Well, Kalynn was one of "those" kids. Journey and Kalynn kept running around this table so they could see Journey's little sister. And, Bill and I had babies, so it was hard to discipline her from my chair. But finally, she sat in her seat.

    Saturday, our friends Naomi and Chad came over. They have a little girl that's 3 weeks younger than the boys. She gave me a lot of great suggestions for Ronin's reflux. Her little girl also has reflux. Sunday, we went to this consignment store and got Kalynn some clothes and some 6-9 month clothes, since we have tons and tons of 3-6 but not any of that size.

    Kalynn and I went to the grocery store the other day. While the man was taking our groceries out, Kalynn proudly announces that she has twin brothers. The guy was like "Better you than me" Uhh..yeah, I'm glad it's me and not you. So there. I said "you know, having twins isn't all horrible like people make it out to be" Then he asks me if we're done. GEEZ! That's a little personal isn't it??

    And lastly..I am now back on WW's! I have also started to run. I'm having a hard time realizing that I can't do as much as I used to. But I'll get there. And the cool thing about WW's and nursing is that I get extra points!! I get 38 points for one day! Woohoo!! This week, I lost FOUR lbs!!!

    Anyway, I better go. It's time for babies to nurse and I need to get laundry done

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home