• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, January 27, 2007

    OK! Back!!

    So, some things have been bugging me. I go on this message board for twins. What really bugs me is that people are so hung up about getting their babies to be independent. They're always worried that they're spoiling their babies by responding to their needs by heaven forbid, holding them. WHY?? Babies aren't supposed to be independent. A friend on one of my message boards put it wonderfully.. She said "if babies were meant to be independent, God would've made them walking and making their own peanut butter sandwiches when they were born". Babies NEED us. They will have plenty of time to be independent.

    OK! Off of my soapbox.

    Anyway, no real plans for this weekend. I plan on taking Kalynn to McDonald's tomorrow for some Mommy and Kalynn time. But other than that, not much else!

    I got some pics..Next post



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home