• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, January 29, 2007

    We had a pretty good weekend!

    A friend of ours that live down the street said "We'll see you at the party tomorrow!" I said "Umm..what party?" They forgot to inform us of their little boy's first bday party! So we went there yesterday. Journey, Kalynn and Andrea had a blast! They played Princess Tea Party, it was too cute.

    Kalynn has been so funny lately. We were watching a show about quads and the narrator said something about them growing like they would in the womb. Kalynn said "Why are they going to grow in the room?" There are times that Kalynn is SO SLOW, so I say "Kalynn, you're slow as Christmas!" Yesterday, we went out to dinner and I was nursing Ryker so Karla was going to take her and Journey. Kalynn said "Come ON Karla! You're slow as Christmas!" She saw the newspaper on the driveway, took it, and informed me that she was going to read the newspaper when she gets up. She just cracks me up with the things she says!

    On a serious note, Kalynn has been going to speech..Her speech teachers are thinking about dropping her. They think she is too bored and her speech is clear. Um...are we talking about the same kid here?? I don't think she's clear! Her 3 and 4 year old friends speak clearer than she does! But Bill knows about special ed, so I'm going to let him handle it.

    On to the boys..
    Last night wasn't too bad! Both boys woke up around 4am. I fed them. I usually feed them separately, it's easier to do that so I can go back to sleep heh heh. They went back to sleep and slept til about 7am. They're napping right now.

    OK, maybe not..Ryker's getting fussy.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home