• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, February 15, 2007

    Morning!

    Yesterday was pretty good! Bill came home and gave me a tin of chocolates. It was yummy. He also gave me this gorgeous rose shaped crystal bowl.

    We went to Johnny Carino's for dinner, and they took forever! I know it was because of Valentine's Day. It was crowded too.


    Ronin has found his thumb! I don't mind it at all. It's better than the stupid paci. I hate that thing.




    OK, I gotta get dinner started..


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home