• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, February 11, 2007

    Just wanted to comment how BIG my boys have gotten!!! Ronin is finally outgrowing his 0-3 month stuff!! I can't believe how far he's come. He started out tiny, 4 lbs 11 oz..Not even big enough for preemie size! Last weight check he was 11 lbs 14 oz so that's a gain of 7 lbs and 3 oz in 3 1/2 months!


    Ryker is a big boy. Yesterday I tried to put him in a 3-6 month outfit, and it was TOO SMALL!!! Holy crappola! Then I tried putting him in a 3-6 sleeper, still too small!! So, looks like I'm going to have to go shopping! I dont' have a lot of 6-9 stuff because I wasn't sure what the weather was going to be like when they needed 6-9. Little Man probably won't need 6-9 til the weather gets warm.

    Last night was pretty good. We went to Brandon and Karla's house (which I refer to as B&K) and then out to eat. The girls enjoyed playing together. They cracked me up, they were talking about getting married and then Journey announced that she had a baby in her tummy. It was too funny.

    Got home and Bill took Ronin to rock him. I was exhausted and went to bed.

    Anyway, gotta go do some laundry and I hope everyone has a good Sunday!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home