• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, February 14, 2007

    Happy Valentine's everyone!!!


    Let's see..yesterday was pretty good. I went to Walmart by myself with the boys while K was at school. That was an adventure LOL I had to take a quick lesson on how to do the stroller, but other than that, I think it was a success! The boys of course got lots of attention. The cashiers there thought they were just cute! Of course, I tend to agree.


    Today was the boys' appts, this time with all 3 kids! I got everyone dressed and out the door on time. The dr's appt went well. Here are the stats:

    Ronin
    12 lbs 5 oz 24" long
    he was on the 5th percentile, but now is on the 10th!

    Ryker:
    14 lbs 1 oz 25" long
    He was on the 25th percentile but now is on the 50th!
    She was happy that they are growing very well and moving up on the growth chart!

    She said that I could start solids, but I am going to wait on that. For one, it's now recommended to wait til they're 6 months. For two, I don't think they're ready yet (they still have their tongue thrust reflex),

    She gave us a chart about how much to feed, etc. On the place where 0-2 months was, it said to BF or FF (formula feed) 6 x's a day. Ummm..big fat NO. It's 8-12 times a day. I think 6x's a day is ok for formula though, if I'm not mistaken.

    Gotta go! Kalynn needs me for something

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home