• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, February 06, 2007

    Kalynn cracked me up today..I was changing Ryker's (aka Jose) diaper and Kalynn was looking through the boys' drawers. She found some baby shampoo. She said "Behold!! Gold soap!" That girl, I swear, she's silly.

    I can't believe my boys are going to be four months!! They are getting so big!! Ronin was so cute today! He was fussing in the bouncy chair and I was in the kitchen. As soon as I sat down by him, he got a big smile on his face! He started to babble and coo. It was just so adorable!


    Things are just going so well. A lot easier than it has been. It's nice to have them on a sort of "schedule", of which they put themselves on. I'm able to get things done! But I have yet to go out by myself with all 3. Now that I have this minivan, I can do that. I'm kinda skeered though..I just gotta do it though.


    I think tomorrow I'm going to make a pork loin roast. Yummy. Not sure how I'm gonna do it yet.


    Thursday Kalynn has an opthamologist appt. I'm sure that will be fine. Not worried about that at all.

    Another thing that's been on my mind..I want to lose weight!!! I know how to do it, but I have just been so unmotivated. I am ALWAYS hungry. Always!! I want to go out and walk but I am just so tired when Bill gets home. I'm just unhappy with the way I look. I'm 30 lbs over where I was before I got pregnant. I gained 60 lbs but already lost 30 of it. Just gotta lose that last 30.

    Anyway, I better go to bed.. Good night!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home