• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, May 10, 2007

    Today was a much better day!

    I decided to go up to Kohl's to find a top. It took us about 3 hours to actually get out the door because the boys needed a nap. Finally got there. It's so frustrating buying tops. XL are a little bit small but the 1X is too big. Arrgh.

    Then, we went to Chick Fil A and met some of the ladies from my SAHM group. It was fun! It's cool because there is another lady who has twins and a singleton.

    Got home and chilled out.

    One thing has been bugging me. One of my friends online is pg with twins. She's 38 weeks and everyone's saying "Great job! You did a great job!" It's kinda stupid because I feel kinda bad. Like I did a crappy job because I didn't carry my boys to full term. Like it was somehow my fault that I was put on bedrest and they were delivered early.

    And I HATED the c-section. Hated it. It sucked. The recovery was horrible. It was just so NOT what I wanted. Before I was pregnant with the twins, I had wanted to have a med free water birth. But then, I found out I was pregnant with twins. Then found out that I had shoulder dystocia with Kalynn (where her shoulders got stuck, they had to use the vacuum), and the OB would not let me have them the "regular" way. I knew I was going to have a c/s but I dunno, maybe I was in denial. It's not what I wanted at all.

    Plus, I am kinda sad that this was my last pregnancy ever.

    Anyway, I better go. I need to go wash some diapers, and other laundry.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home