• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, May 08, 2007

    Uggh what an exhausting day! Got Ronin all set up for ECI to come and do therapy for his oral motor. Kalynn's behavior was horrendous. So, I was trying to get things done for Ronin and Kalynn just was having fits galore because she couldn't have what she wanted right then and was being super defiant. It was just frustrating.

    I did finally get the boys down for a nap, so that was nice.

    Bill called me this afternoon and said he's sick. Great. I mean, don't get me wrong, I feel bad for him, but that means that I go it alone this evening. I have been nonstop busy up until 9pm. I gave the boys their "dinner" of sweet potatoes. Ryker didn't want to be in his high chair. So, I sat him on my lap, and fed him and Ronin in the high chair. Then Ronin got fussy. These are the days that having twins is hard work. I sometimes think about how much "easier" it would be just to have just one baby. I love having twins, don't get me wrong, just some days are just really difficult than others.

    And I hope that I don't get sick. That would totally bite.

    Anyway, not much else is going on. I am tired and going to bed.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home