• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, May 07, 2007

    Today was ok.

    The boys didn't nap very well. They usually take a morning nap and then a long afternoon nap. But today, they kept waking each other up, so they didn't nap very well.

    Ronin has been "army" crawling in addition to getting up on his hands and knees. That boy is fast!! It is so funny watching them interact. Since I only had one baby before, I've never seen 2 babies interact. I will give Ryker and Ronin a toy-I had given them each a block. Ronin will go over to Ryker and take the block away from Ryker. So I give him the other block to Ryker. Ronin will go over to him AGAIN and take the block from Ryker. Ronin will go over to Ryker and snatch his pacifier away from him. He is a little stinker! Poor Ryker isn't as mobile as Ronin is yet, so he just doesn't do anything about it. I'm sure that will change as Ryker gets mobile.

    I decided to try solids with Ryker again. He did MUCH better. Before, he still had a little bit of the tongue thrust and he would not open his mouth. This time, he opened up his mouth for the spoon! I tried giving both of them avocado (this is a really good first food to try with babies) and they didn't want anything to do with it..OH well.

    I took Kalynn outside to ride her bike. She met this little girl, Sierra, and asked Kalynn if she'd like to play. Then Andrea (one of Kalynn's friends that lives 3 houses down) came out, so it was really neat to see the little girls play together. Of course, Kalynn had a fit when it was time to go. So, I picked her up, kicking and screaming back to the house. Yeah, that was fun..NOT. But anyway, I'm glad that Kalynn met a new friend.

    gotta run ronin is crying

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home