• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, May 04, 2007

    Today was pretty good so far. Went to story time. We had a little rough start but once it got started, Kalynn did better.

    I am SOOOOO ready to go swimming. Course, I need to find a swimsuit, which that in itself is depressing. I think I'll just wear a brown potato sack :(

    This weekend, nothing is really going on. Sunday, our friend's are having a bday party for Story's first bday. So, that's pretty much all that's going on!

    I got some pics of the boys, I will post those later.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home