• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, May 06, 2007

    Today was a really good day!

    We went to our friends Brandon and Karla's little girl's bday party. I can't believe she's already one!! Seems like yesterday we were there while Karla was in labor. We also saw some friends that we haven't seen in a long time!! They have a little girl who is the same age as Kalynn. It was so great to see all the little girls playing together. I know she enjoyed it. Hopefully, we can stay in touch. I had a blast with them last summer.

    Got home, had dinner and Kalynn wanted to ride her bike. Bill went outside with her and helped her pedal (she has trouble pedaling). She's getting it!! I know she was getting frustrated but I told her the more she keeps doing it, the better she'll be.

    Speaking of Kalynn, overall, today was really good!! I LOVE it when Kalynn does well. She's such a sweet and smart little girl.

    This week is pretty uneventful. Ronin has an IFSP on Tuesday (it's just to get him set up for the OT to come out and see him--he has oral weakness) Then Friday, we are going to go to my mom's house to spend the night to see my sister Lisa graduate with her bachelors!!! I'm so proud of her!! So we'll be going to OK to see her.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home