• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, June 06, 2007

    Good evening!

    Can't sleep, but I'm tired..Lots on my mind.

    Anyhoo, today was a pretty good day. Kalynn went to swimming lessons. She did very well, and even went into the deep end (with floaties).

    After that went home and the boys took a nap. Then we left to take Kalynn's flower girl dress to get altered. I got a little annoyed at Kalynn's friend. She came over wanting to play, but we were about to leave. I told her that we were about to leave in a few minutes, but she kept inching her way in. She asked if she could play until we left, and I said fine. Well, we were out the door and she just wouldn't leave!! Arrgh! Then she wanted to go with us. So, yeah, I was a little annoyed at her.

    After Bill got home we went to go see Aili and Jer's baby. He was born this morning. He is precious! Very tiny! Can't believe my "little" brother is a daddy now. Crazy. They've joined the "dark side" called parenting! Bwahahahahahaha!! Just kidding, I love being a mom. It's amazing.

    Anyway, I better try and go to sleep.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home