• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, June 04, 2007

    Last night wasn't good either..Now both boys are congested. Ronin went to bed around 9pm, and I thought "Woohoo!!! They're both asleep!" That lasted until about 10pm. Ronin woke up and he just REFUSED to go to sleep. He wasn't even sleepy. So, I just let him play in the "contaiment area". He finally got tired and went to sleep around 11ish. I don't even remember but both boys kept waking up. Just sucks. They were getting better, and then they had to get a stupid cold.

    Kalynn did SOOO much better at swimming lessons! One of the teachers just scooped her up, and brought her in the water. Kalynn cried for a bit but after awhile she was fine. She even had fun and didn't want to get out of the pool! I guess that's all it took! Hopefully, she'll do well tomorrow.

    I'd like her to do another session, but it probably won't be until Bill gets paid.

    Anyhoo, that's about it for now..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home