• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, June 03, 2007

    We had such a great day yesterday! Yesterday, Micki graduated..I can't believe it!!! I remember when she was a baby. Crazy. Time goes by SO fast.

    Her party was yesterday and we all had a blast. Kalynn wanted to be in the pool, which was fine with me. She did SO well yesterday as far as behavior. It was nice being with family, I love being with family...

    We had to leave around 7pm, because my sister was on her way to bring us the couch and loveseat from Grandma's house.

    Then last night..arrghh..it sucked. I took a Benadryl, thinking that the boys would sleep for awhile. Wrong..Ronin has a bit of a cold and he was congested. So it was hard for him to sleep. Since I took a Benadryl, it pretty much rendered me useless. Usually, in a non Benadryl state I can be pretty aware of my surroundings. But yesterday, I kept bumping into things. Bill ended up having to get up with Ronin at 4am. I woke up at 8am, and Ryker was nursing. I had no idea he was there.

    Today, not much is planned...This coming up week is Kalynn's swimming lessons. Then we're meeting a friend from out of town this Friday.


    That's pretty much it!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home