• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, June 08, 2007

    What a past busy few days!

    Last night was really good. Ryker woke up around 5am I think? Bill just brought him to me and I slept while he nursed. Ronin slept til bout 6am and I nursed him and then put him back to bed. He slept til about 9am!!


    Thursday was the last day of swimming lessons for the first session. They let the kids go down this slide. Kalynn had to be talked into it, but she finally did! After swimming lessons, we went to Little Gym for play time. We used to be members of LG and I used to chat with the owner all the time. He hadn't seen me since I was put on bedrest with the boys. So, it was neat that he got to see them for the first time. I had sent him pics when they were newborns.

    Today was story time at the Library. It was a little too loud so Kalynn started to get overwhelmed. She went into the kiddie area where it was quiet.

    Crap, ronin's awake. BBL

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home