• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, September 05, 2007

    Good evening! Pretty good week so far. Kalynn has been doing very well in school. This week, the teacher has been sending Take Home folders with their behavior charts. She has gotten an "excellent" stamp 2 days in a row! She said that the teacher has her be the "helper" and that she got to be the line leader. I don't know about anyone else, but that was SUCH a big deal when I was in elementary school. She's doing so well that I don't think we'll need meds!

    Yesterday, I ran up to JoAnn's to look at patterns. I have decided to make the boys' their costumes. I got the pattern, and fabric for both boys about the cost of ONE costume. I'm going to make them little pirates. The pattern doesn't look too difficult. Pants, easy scmheezy. The sash, easy schmeezy. One part of the shirt looks a little difficult, but I can figure it out. Now to figure out what Kalynn wants to be. She said she wants to be a skunk, and if she really wants to be one, I guess I can figure it out . I can probably get a black leotard and tights, paint the middle back of it white, find a headband with black ears and somehow make a tail.

    Today, it was raining early this morning. Part of 67 N was shut down due to flooding, the town south of us was flooded and then on 287N and 360, that area was flooded. So I was stuck home. Good thing I didn't have anywhere to go.

    Anyway, I guess I better get to bed..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home