• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, August 26, 2007

    Morning!! It was an ok night. Ronin woke up twice and Ryker woke up once.

    We got a camara!!! Kalynn broke the other one, and Bill tried to fix it but ended up making it worse. So we went ahead and got another one. I have a few pics I'll share!

    Tomorrow, Kalynn is going to school!! I am still unclear about the procedures for drop off. They can enter the school at 7:37am and school starts at 7:45am. The principal will allow parents of kindergarteners to walk them to class the first week or so. If they get there before 7:37, they have to go to the cafeteria..By herself??? Will a teacher be there??? Will someone help her get to class? What about after school? Will someone help her find me? Yes, I know, I'm freaked out here.. I'm sure I'll figure it out..I'll probably end up putting her on the bus.

    WW's continues to go well! My first weigh in, I lost 3.5 lbs!! Woohoo!

    OK, pics next

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home