• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, August 24, 2007

    Had to write this down before I forget.

    So I mentioned a few months ago that I dream about grandma every month. Well, I hadn't yet. But last night I did! It was weird..

    I dreamt that I was in the 30's but from the future. I had to show my drivers license to some guy (not sure why). I was interacting with Grandma but then stopped. I said "Grandma!!! I missed you! Why didn't you come see me?" I gave her a huge hug and then kept on doing what I was doing.

    I got outside and mom was at a picnic table. I said "Grandma! You need to go see Mom!" Then she said that there was some Sunkist sodas in her toilet LOL

    So, anyway, it was just weird.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home