• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, September 03, 2007

    Uggh, sorry to harp on the NIP issue. One of my friends in my boobie group was harassed yesterday. She was nursing discreetly in her sling and she was told to cover up and handed a cloth napkin. I'm wondering if this happens more than we think. I wonder if it's really under reported, and moms just don't know their rights. I swear, people say "breast is best!" but only on their terms ie, only for a certain amount of time, and locked away in your house.

    Anyhoo, we had a pretty good weekend. Friday, mom took all 3 kids so that Bill and I could go for dinner ALONE. No little piglets sharing off of my plate. It was great. I know I ate WAAAAAY too much. But it was yummy.

    Saturday didn't do much of anything. Sunday, Brandon and Karla were in town. So, Andy, Kim, their crew and our crew met them at a Chinese restaurant. Then, Kalynn went and played at Andy and Kim's house (they just live down the street) for a bit after her bath.

    Today, Lisa came over and ran with me. It was nice having some company while running. We were going to go to my dad's but Ronin has a bit of a cold. It's not too bad, but I didn't want to risk getting Jackson or Isabella sick.

    Tomorrow, Kalynn goes back to school. I was able to walk her to her class but not this week! Bill is going to drop Kalynn off at school and then I will pick her up..

    The boys have learned some new skills! Ryker is clapping and Ronin is waving. It's really cute..

    Anyway, I better jet. Gotta get babies and Kalynn ready for bed, finish up laundry, and make Kalynn's lunch..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home