• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, August 28, 2007

    Evening!!

    We had a little rough start this morning when I took her to class. She didn't want me to go. But the teacher handled it nicely and I was able to leave. She had a better day today! No time out! I am sure this is an adjustment for her, so it'll probably take some time.

    It's been nice to be honest. It's acutally QUIET! It's funny when people look at the twins and say "You sure have your hands full!" To be honest, Kalynn's more of a handful than the boys put together!! I'm SURE that will change when they get older.

    This evening we went to my boobie meeting. I weighed the boys there. Ronin is almost 17 lbs. Just a couple of oz short. Ryker hasn't gained anything. Mellanie assured me that this is normal for bf'ed babies. As long as he's having wet diapers and is active (which he is) that it's normal. I remembered the moms saying that their babies didn't gain much weight after 6 months either.

    We also learned about infant massage which was nice! I asked her what I could do for Ryker's issues (he has muscle tightness in his legs and hips) so she showed me things to do for him. Ronin wanted NOTHING to do with it. He was happy crawling around taking other babies' toys. Silly boy.

    Anyway, tomorrow the boys have therapy. I better get to bed since I have to wake up at 6:30am.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home