• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, August 22, 2007

    Yesterday was my boobie meeting. It was good, it's nice to hang out with other moms who breastfeed. It was my turn to bring snacks, and I thought about getting cookies. But since I am trying to do better with my eating, I chose to get fruit. The good thing was everyone liked it! It was about gone by the end of the meeting.

    Today Kalynn had her Dr's appt. I can't believe how much planning and preparation it takes to get them ready!! I started at 8:00am. Got the boys up, nursed, fed them breakfast, got Kalynn up, she got breakfast. Then got eveyrone dressed. Loaded everyone in the car. By the time everything got done, I was finally on the road at 9:40.

    The Dr's appt went well. She is 38 lbs (50th percentile) and 44" (75th percentile). She does have some weakness in her legs and the Dr thinks that it MAY have to do with the NF. I have decided that if Kalynn needs meds before the end of the school year, that I will have the Dr manage her meds. She agrees with my plan to go ahead and see how she does during the school year.

    I LOVE my pediatrician. I said that I was going to nurse and she was very accommodating. She said she loves it when moms nurse their babies. She said she wishes more moms would and knows that society tends to look down on it (along with bad misinformation from Dr's and lack of support).

    After that we went to BK. That pretty much took a chunk of my WW's points. I gotta really watch it with snacks and dinner. I need to go run tonight. I'm going to try to get 5x's a week. I have already run Sunday and Monday (my week starts on Sunday for WW's)

    Yesterday, Ryker cracked me up! He loves to growl. You growl at him and he'll growl back. I was holding him and he HISSED at the dog LOL!

    Anyway, I better get the boys down for a nap.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home