• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, September 29, 2008

    It's been awhile!

    Ryker had OT last week. I had been concerned because he has been choking on stuff that I didn't think he could choke on. So, I brought it to the attention to the OT. She did an eval and found that he is not "aware" of his tongue. Meaning, he can go front to back to suck, etc., but he can't move it side to side when you eat regular food. So, he chokes. So, he will be getting OT for that.

    We've been having some diaper issues with Ryker..He'd wake up in the middle of the night sopping wet. AFter a few nights, we figured out what it was. He'd grab himself and then that would cause him to pee outside the daiper (get my drift?).. He'd wake up sopping wet, with his crib sopping wet. Then we'd have to change him, and change the crib. Changing the crib isn't exactly quiet, so then Ronin would wake up. After that, we've been putting him in sleepers. Haven't had anymore accidents.

    Ronin's full of energy, as usual. Saying more words. Sissy taught him to say "Mine". So, all afternoon, he was saying "Mine!! Mine!! Mine!!"

    Kalynn is doing well. Continues to do well in school!!

    I'm still taking those cake classes..This last cake, was a bitch to do. We had to make 40 fondant roses. To make ONE rose, it took me 10 min to do. Along with that, I had to make 30 fondant leaves and the calyices? that go underneath the rose. Then I had to make four cakes: 2 6x2, 2 10 x 2, make the icing, and ice them. I still need to fondant them. Bill was a HUGE help. He made some of the roses, attach the calyices? and did the leaves. He also iced the cakes for me. I don't think I would've finished if it hadn't been for him.

    What sucks is that it's going to be on there for maybe an hour and then they'll get thrown away. Can't really eat them. All that work just for a few minutes. Bah. Now I understand why people charge so much for wedding cakes, etc.

    Anyway, I better go get the boys dressed. We need to make a trip to Walmart to get more fondant..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home