• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, September 20, 2008

    Good evening!!

    Another good week. Nothing really spectacular happened. Monday was our cake decorating class. We used fondant to cover our cake. It turned out ok. I'm not sure if I like the fondant. It's kinda odd to have something chewy on a cake.

    Thursday I had my first leader's meeting. I learned some very interesting things. I am very excited about this year. We found out to go camping in November, we don't need to get camp trained since we'll have a "big sister" troop. Brownies will get to camp overnight. Then, January, we'll be selling cookies! So, family and friends, keep us in mind when you want some Girl Scout cookies.

    Also on Thursday, I was asked to bring something for the Teacher appreciation lunch. I made a cake. It turned out ok. I need to work on my writing though. My letters keep having a "tail".


    I can't believe how active my boys are. There was an opened window that opens out to the backyard and is low to the ground. Well, they pushed it out and climbed out of the window. Fortunately, they just ended up in the back yard. Ronin is at the point where he likes to jump off stuff. He even got hurt at one point but it still doesn't stop him. Ryker's getting there. He likes to climb on stuff but he can't quite get jumping yet. He'll get there.

    The boys have been sleeping SO well. They'll either wake up once or sleep the entire night through..It's sooooooo nice.. Of course, they have their off days, but overall, they sleep great.

    Anyway, I'm off to bed.

    2 Comments:

    • At 8:47 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

      I'm not a big fan of fondant either. I took the cake decorating class at Micheal's a couple of years ago it was really fun.

       
    • At 11:09 AM , Blogger Molly said...

      I love Girl Scouts and I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to start. That is so fun that you'll be working with them.

      All that climbing and jumping seems to be wearing out Ryker and Ronin. Yeah for sleeping babies!

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home