• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, August 26, 2008

    Hey Molly! BTW, check out Facebook! A lot of people in our class are on there, including a lot of old band people!

    Yesterday was Kalynn's first day of school! I was a bit nervous about the bus. But she got on it with no problem. And when she came home from school, she said she had fun on the bus. So, all of my apprehensions went away. She also said that she was her teacher's helper, which was good. I know she enjoyed that. So, all in all, the first school day was a success!

    OK, gotta go. Boys are busting into the kitchen

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home