• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Feeling pretty good!

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, May 10, 2006

    Feeling pretty good!

    I'm 12w4d today! I'm been feeling pretty good queasy wise..I think it's finally gone..I'm still tired. I'm so glad that Bill is very understanding if I need to go to bed early. NOt much else is going on, wanted to drop off a few things:

    Belly pic! 12w2d




    And Kalynn's song of "Cherry Limeade". Yeah, she's a goof ball, just like her daddy.
    http://clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=E88BF8EC300269C1

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home