• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: My trips to L&D

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, August 06, 2006

    My trips to L&D

    Had a rough past few days.

    Friday we went to visit our friends. While we were there, I started getting cramps, more painful than they've been before. So I call the Dr and he tells me to go to the hospital. It's just my uterus being irritable. I'm 1cm dilated but that's pretty normal for 2nd + time moms. I was released.

    Today (Sunday) more painful cramps plus lots of pressure. I wait til about 4pm to go back. Again, everything is fine. The Dr said to be concerned if there's bleeding and REALLY painful cramps (like real contractions). He said it's normal for me to have cramping and pressure because #1) it's twins and #2)I've already had a baby. And the nurse said it's going to get worse as the babies get bigger..

    So, looks like I'll be having these cramps for quite awhile..But as long as they stay in there and they're healthy and big, it'll be worth it!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home