• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Update

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, July 04, 2006

    Update

    Things are still going well! I'm excited about having 2 boys! I'm a little nervous though..People keep on saying how much a handful boys are but Kalynn IS a handful..She's VERY active and rambunctious. But I'm sure it's more of personality then gender. I guess we'll see!

    I'm already feeling like a big blimp..My pelvis hurts, and one of the babies is sitting on a nerve, making my left leg go numb..It's getting difficult to do everyday household chores, like laundry, dishes, etc. I'm just glad that Bill is home now, so he's been a big help.

    And I'm getting to the point where I HAVE to slow down. I'm getting more and more Braxton Hicks contractions (these are "fake" contractions). If I don't drink enough water, or if I do too much, I get them. I just have to watch it since I'm at a high risk for having Pre term labor.

    And I do NOT want to be put on bedrest. I have TOO much to do! We're going on vacation in the next few weeks, I'm throwing a baby shower for a friend and then Kalynn's bday party! After that, then I can (like I can control that!)

    Here's my latest belly pic at 20 weeks!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home