• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Kicks!

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, May 30, 2006

    Kicks!

    I am pretty sure that I've been feeling kicks! Today, when I was trying to find their heartbeats, I heard AND felt a thump on the doppler..I love this part of pregnancy, they're not too big where their feet are hitting me in the ribs and bladder!

    It's feeling more real! Just a few more weeks til my next u/s. Hopefully, they'll give up the goods!

    I asked Kalynn what she wanted to name the babies and she said Poopie Head and Tiger LOL Goofy girl.

    Some more exciting news, we're going to Galveston with my mom, brothers and sister! It'll be nice although I'm a bit anxious about Kalynn and the ocean..We're going to get her a life jacket and of course she'll be constantly supervised. She won't be in the water without one of us. I'm thinking of just letting her go to knee deep.

    Anyway, I better skiddaddle...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home