• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: 2nd trimester! Here I come!!

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, May 12, 2006

    2nd trimester! Here I come!!

    Tomorrow I will be in the 2nd trimester!! Woohoo! I'll be 13 weeks. Hopefully, the rest of the pregancy will go by.

    So, I was playing with my doppler..I realized this whole time I've been picking up my OWN heartbeat!! LOL!! I found both babies' heartbeats and WOW! They are So fast! They are really close to each other so now I understand why I have to have u/s's every month. That's ok, I'm not complaining!

    We're also looking at baby stuff. I sold all of Kalynn's stuff except the crib and the changing table..so, we pretty much need everything..DOH!

    I was thinking about how we're going to carry babies, etc..and I want to try something new.. I want to sling them, that way, I can carry one, Bill can carry the other and Kalynn can hold our hand or in the stroller..

    And I wanted to drop off this link: http://www.alongfortheride.biz/pages/PlayGamesWinPrizes.php

    It's a contest to win a hotsling (it's a type of sling)...

    Anyway, hope everyone has a good weekend!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home