• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Update!

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, July 27, 2006

    Update!

    Sorry it's been so long! Lots of stuff has been going on! This month has just been so crazy!!

    Last week, my mom, 2 brothers and sister went to Galveston for a few days. We stayed at a beach house and I LOVED it. Kalynn really enjoyed herself. She LOVED the beach. She even met a new friend who was 11 days older than her!

    We got back on Friday. Saturday was my 30th birthday. Mom took me out for my bday. That night, I ended up spraining my ankle pretty badly. So, for my birthday present to myself, I got myself some crutches. Haha.

    Sunday, spent the morning in urgent care. Then went to what I thought was a lunch with my Aunt. Turned out to be a surprise party! My friends and family was there! I really enjoyed it and was really touched that they did this for me!

    Monday and Tuesday, Bill had a couple of classes to go to, meaning, I was by myself with an active 3 year old. Fortunately, my sister came to my rescue. She came out both Monday and Tuesday and was a HUUUUUUUUUGE help. I hope she realizes how much I really appreciated it.

    Wed was my OB appt. Everything is good! From here on out, I will go every 2 weeks.

    Today was my u/s appt. It was so amazing to see the babies! They are both definitely boys. One was head up and the other was head down. They weigh in at 1 lb 8 oz each. All of their organs look great! I will have monthly u/s's as well to make sure that they are growing like they should!

    I will post pics tomorrow. I'm tired and Bill wants to get back on the computer.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home