• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Today's appt

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, May 24, 2006

    Today's appt

    Today was my prenatal appt! It went pretty well! I was hoping to get an u/s but we didn't :( Our next appt with an u/s is June 22..I'll be 18 weeks and hopefully, we can tell if they're boys or girls or boy and a girl...

    I'm measuring like I'm 20 weeks! We got to hear both babies' heartbeats! I will probably have a c section because of what happened with my prior delivery with Kalynn and because I'm already high risk as it is. So, we'll probably plan my c/s soon.

    Also, I'll be going to the big hospital after 20 weeks..so I'll be at this office probably one or two more appts.

    So, that's the update!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home