• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Update from my appt

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, August 10, 2006

    Update from my appt

    Kalynn's actually quiet so I have a few..

    Had my appt yesterday! I REALLY need to take it easy..I'm 25 weeks and measuring 36 weeks. FYI that means I'm as big as a woman who's carrying one baby at 36 weeks. And becuase of that, it puts me more at risk for pre term labor. So, when I see my Dr in a couple of weeks, I'm going to get steroid shots to mature the babies' lungs. I'm afraid about how much BIGGER I'm going to get! And not sure how my uterus will take it..Dr. said it can only stretch so much, which can cause pre term labor.

    Anyway, I've been trying to take it easy, it's just been very difficult the past week. Trying to keep those babies in there! If we can make it to 34 weeks, they will do very good.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home