• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, January 30, 2007

    So excited!!! We got approved for a minivan!! Woohoo!! This weekend, we're going to start looking.


    I'm sure I'm being paranoid..I'm just nervous about the boys' Dr's appts. It's Feb 13. I'm nervous that Ronin hasn't grown that much. My milk supply is good, but Ronin just will not nurse for more than 10 minutes. I keep reminding myself that he has plenty of wet diapers. Dirty diapers, both only go once a week (which is normal, Kalynn was the same). He'll only nurse for 10 minutes, and he's content. He won't take anymore. I"m hoping he's AT LEAST 11 1/2 lbs. BF'ed babies should gain at least 1 lb a month, and 1" in length a month.

    Ryker, I'm not worried about. He's a big chubba!!




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home