• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Bill's back to work :(

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, January 02, 2007

    Bill's back to work :(

    Uggh..I am so tired..

    Bill went back to work today, so I tried taking on the night duties by myself. Ryker went to bed in his crib and woke up once to nurse

    Ronin however, was SO fussy and cranky. I'd rock him, he'd be about asleep, put him down in the cosleeper. Few minutes later, he'd be crying. Rinse and repeat. Finally, I asked Bill if he could sleep with him, Ronin loves to sleep with daddy. But no luck. FINALLY he fell asleep for a few hourse. Then he woke up at 4am, I rocked him, got him back to sleep. Woke up again at close to 7am. So we just got up for the day. Ryker woke up too.

    So, yeah, just a tiny bit tired.

    I am hoping that he'll go to sleep on his own. I don't believe in CIO (cry it out), so that is not an option. I don't like "baby trainers" either (what is he? A dog??) He's only 6 weeks adjusted, so it may take him awhile.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home