• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, January 01, 2007

    Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

    Sorry I've been MIA..

    I have lots o' pictures, so be patient with me!

    Christmas went well! Kalynn refused to go to bed, and both boys were fussy. Finally, 2 out of 3 kids were asleep so I got things done.

    We all woke up early, and opened gifts at our house. Then went to my mom's, grandma's, and lastly to my Aunt LInda's house. Kalynn and the boys made out like bandits!

    For New Years, we did nada. I just made some snacks, we played my 80's Trivial Pursuit and hung out (BTW, guess who won? Bill LOL )

    The boys are doing well. Ryker pretty much sleeps through the night. He sleeps in his crib and he'll sleep til about 6am. Then I'll take him into bed with me. Ronin still needs help. I'm not worried, since his adjusted age is only 6 weeks.

    Tomorrow, Bill goes back to work..It was nice having him here. But now, it's back to the grind so to speak. Back to the days where I don't have time to eat or go to the bathroom.

    OH, I did join WW's. I get to have extra points since I'm nursing so that's nice. The extra points is for a singleton, and someone on WW's said they'd do 20 extra points for twins and see how that goes.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home