• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, February 16, 2007

    Arrggh, what a day!!

    The boys usually take a nap in the morning and I catch up on my internet journals, message boards and all that jazz. I had to pay a few online bills as well. Well, I try to get on and no luck. It'd get to a screen and just freeze. I tried for several hours. Then, I found the quick restart CD's and did that. This takes about 30 minutes or so. No go. I tried about 4 x's. Bill gets home and he tries, with no luck. FINALLY about 5pm, it works!

    The rest of the day was crazy. Both boys were so cranky all day. I"m thinking it was from the shots. So, I wasn't able to get a lot of things done. And, I found a hair wrapped around on Ryker's toe! It had cut into his toe, but it didn't look red or swollen, so I'm just leaving it alone.

    But today, Ronin giggled!! It was SOOO cute!! Just melted my heart.

    Let's see what else. I'm peeved at Allie's Dr!!! I called her to see if she found out what her baby is. They won't do another u/s til she's 6 months! What's up with that??

    Stephan is engaged! Yay! He and Kindra will be getting married sometime soon.

    I need to get a few things ready for tomorrow's trip, and clean the house a little bit. My friend Kim will be letting the dogs out tomorrow.

    OK, time to go..Gotta nurse Ryker before bed time.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home